December 2013 - December 2015
One of the 3 Service Delivery Managers, at Service Management office for ICTO-SEAT in charge of the contracts: Infrastructure, Housing & Comms
24x7 availability operate the Data Center infrastructure of the Martorell Data Centers CPD-A and CPD-B and its effective management, including the following services:
- Allocation of contiguous space.
- Administration and maintenance of the common Data Center Infrastructure: air conditioning set, supply panels and UPS
- Access control to technical rooms.
- Edge physical security control.
- Humidity and temperature quality control, exclusively for those elements placed in the common area, not in the new allocated space.
- Electrical supply quality control and administration of automatic power generation systems.
- Fire protection systems administration and maintenance and additional security measures.
- Electrical and data wiring maintenance:
- Contingency Test.
On Site Services for Factory Systems and CAx Systems, based on the Factory Systems Control Room in SEAT Martorell
- Factory Support Desk and Desktop Support
- Monitoring control and IT Operations
- OS Administration, DB Administration
- Web, Blackberry, Mailing platform administration and operation services.
- Middle-ware administration and operation services.
- Storage and Backup management services (including both the infrastructure owned by T-Systems and the infrastructure owned by SEAT).
C) Comms (Voice and Data)
Voice and Data services provided by Seat itself shared with other VW Group affiliates, also providing data connectivity to SEAT vendors:
- VPN Secure Access.
- User Internet Access.
- Internet Hosting DNS Services.
- Dealers IP Services.
- Core Routing Services
- Data-center LAN Services
- MAN Services.
- Distributed LAN Services.
- Voice Services.
- Internal DNS/DHCP Services.